25 Day Love Challenge Day 6 - As Good As It Gets

{Poster From As Good As It Gets imdb}
Melvin Udall storms into his doctor's office, insisting he needs to see him right away. And after the doctor absolutely refuses, Melvin finally calms down, walks through the waiting area and asks the waiting clients, "What if this is As Good As It Gets?" LOL

That line, so many other laugh out lines, Jack Nicholson's character, Carol's way to refuse to put up with his antics and Melvin Udall finally softening to that super cute dog and helping his neighbor. Oh my goodness, it was all so sweet. And then that wonderful thing he does for Carol's son. How awesome was Melvin? Awwww.

I love all the dynamics of As Good As It Gets. It is definitely one of my all time favorite movies. And tonight for the 25 Day Love Challenge, I'm going to treat myself to As God As It Gets. Especially since I have a super busy day tomorrow; a photo shoot, a business meeting, a little cleaning around the house and Christmas dinner planning to do.

So tonight I snuggle up and enjoy As Good As It Gets.

As Good As It Gets Favorite Quotes 

 Melvin Udall: Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here
LOL :)

Melvin Udall: I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence," and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think most people miss that about you, and I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me.

 Melvin Udall: You make me want to be a better man.

 Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

 Melvin Udall: People who talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch.

 Melvin Udall: I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!

 Simon Bishop: If you stare at someone long enough, you discover their humanity.




Comments

Popular Posts