3 Ways To Wear 'ASOS Barely There Plunge Jumpsuit'

I must say, every since Solange rocked her wedding day jumpsuit, jumpsuits are pretty much all that I have been looking into.
 {Photo Credit: IndiaToday.com}
Sexy jumpsuits, sporty jumpsuits, playful jumpsuits, black jumpsuits, cream colored jumpsuits, orange jumpsuits, red jumpsuits. Just all kinds of jumpsuits. I'm going a little jumpsuit crazy as you can tell.

As I write, I'm thinking I kind of went on a jumpsuit tangent some time ago when one of the contestants from America's Top Model sashayed down the runway in this gorgeous vintage, blue jumpsuit. Oh my gosh it was so hot.

And I'm not sure why I was not brave enough to try a jumpsuit then, but now I'm all on board. I remember two jumpsuits I had as a child. One was red with a bib and another was a purple velvet, VELVET ya'll. :)

Well, here goes. The first jumpsuit I've ever purchased as an adult and  3 ways to wear the 'ASOS Barely There Plunge Jumpsuit'. There are so many more ways too. If you get one. Have fun. I don't know what it is, but something about jumpsuits are just so much fun and stylish and cute.
 

SHOP SIMILAR LOOKS

LOOK 1
ASOS Jumpsuit 
Necklace & Bangles - Go Fish 
Clutch - Yard Sale 
Shoes - Vince Camuto  
LOOK 2
Necklace - bstrd
Faux Fur Coat - Macy's 
Shoes - GUESS 
LOOK 3
Blouse - Ann Taylor 
Boots - Baker's
  



Comments

Popular Posts