The Best Christmas Gift Under $50 - #FashionFriday Boots and Bags



Today's #FashionFriday feature is all about boots and bags. I love boots year round, but especially in the fall and winter. And a super cute hand bag is my absolute favorite accessory.

Currently on my Christmas wish list; really all of the boots and bags that I've found. However at the top of my list are the pair of brown Seychelles Impatient Booties and that rugged, bohemian Anthropologie Burnished Leather Tote. Oh my gosh, I absolutely love and adore it. However it just simply is not in my budget right now{a girl can dream however, right?} So I found this super cute Reversible Vegan Leather Tote and Wristlet. Yep, it's reversible and it comes with a cute wristlet. Offered in 6 gorgeous colors, plus keep in mind it's reversible, it is the perfect bag for all year round. I LOVE it! I think it is the best Christmas gift idea that I have found so far.
Gift Ideas for Christmas Under $50


$48 Nordstrom


Comments

Popular Posts