A Touch Of South Beach In Nashville - Cabana


Cabana is a beautiful, beautiful restaurant. I had passed what I think was the back of Cabana many times traveling back and forth from my hotel to Vanderbilt Hospital. During the day it appeared to be a restaurant converted from an old garage.

My brother and I went there one night just to grab drinks and to get away from the hospital for a bit. Since we were just having drinks, the hostess set us at the back bar area which was very cute. The floors were concrete, the light fixtures were super cute and the cabanas were covered with ceiling to almost floor sheer panels. There were a couple of cabanas in the back area and open seating with views of the parallel street. All very swanky and nice, putting me in the mind of something you may find on South Beach. The restaurant was busy and we noticed lots of  parties, mainly what appeared to be bachelorette and birthday parties.

Our drinks and service were very good. I enjoyed the atmosphere so much and look forward to trying Cabana again. This time around I will make reservations so I can experience one of the cabanas and enjoy more of the overall atmosphere.  

I think it's a must see and try spot for anyone visiting Nashville. It's perfect for a nice evening hanging out with a group of friends or even for a romantic date night.

Popular Posts