#95 Days of Summer Love - 3 Beach Essentials

You can take me to the beach anytime of the year. I love the beach. However there is something so magical about going to the beach during one of the glorious days of summer. My favorite thing to do at the beach, RE-LAX. I love to listen to the beach waves, people watch, read a good book or magazine and sip on a little wine or a mojito. Lounging on South Beach in Florida can even mean ordering tacos and I think a Corona if I recall correctly. This is information a friend shared with me once I shared with her how much I love visiting South Beach. I made it to Venice Beach this year, however, my summer just is not complete until I make my yearly pilgrimage to South Beach, Florida. So I've started a list of beach essentials. Above are the first 3 beach essentials that came to mind. A super cute crochet bikini. The cute bikini bottoms got me in a mood to have my hair braided for this years trip. A comfy pair of flip flops and a cute basket for a beach picnic crossed my mind too. Oh, I can't wait. Any plans to make it to the beach this year? What are your must have beach essentials?

Comments

Popular Posts