#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 12 and 13

So what had happened was.........I got behind. :/ There is no other way to say it. And I'm one of those people who do not like to give myself or others long, drawn out excuses. This sistah got behind.

I did not take a single photo in my #ChooseLOVE t-shirt. Yesterday and today just flew by me. I have been working 10 to 12 hours days. All for good reason.

Well, the good news is, that does not stop the show, right? The main goal is to inspire and share love. I'll still be a walking billboard for love in my #ChooseLOVE t-shirt during the remaining days of our lovely 95 days of summer. Gotta get back on track tomorrow.

Here's a little love ala getting my #ChooseLOVETShirt all ready for tomorrow. And also, my postcards came today. Yeah!!! I'm excited to get those written out this weekend and all ready for #ChooseLOVETShirt sales starting Sunday, July 12. Stay tuned.



Comments

Popular Posts