#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 14 - A Great Workout Tee

Saturday, July 4, 2015 

On Day 14 of the #ChooseLOVE Campaign I enjoyed a little bit of stretching, exercise, prayer and meditation. It was a great way to break during the day as I reflected on the first half of the year and prepared for the next six months. Yesterday was the day I gave myself to finish up my goal setting for the rest of the year and to finish up a few other business matters.

I actually had completed a lot of my goal setting and had taken care of some business matters already which felt really good, and made some tasks easier. It was still nice to revisit my goals and fine tune some things.

I love to eat. And one goal that needed some fine tuning were some goals I set for myself in regards to my health. I feel very blessed that I have no health issues that I know of, thank you God. And I want to make sure that I do everything on my end to care for myself. Plus I'm really enjoying working toward being my own boss and it takes a lot of work. So I definitely need to be in good shape and have plenty of energy to get er done.

I bypassed by the BBQ yesterday. I know had I gone out for some, the day would have been a wrap and I would not have completed my tasks. So later this week, I think I might just treat myself to a rib bone or something.

During my prayer and meditation I definitely gave thanks for my awesome family members who have proudly served their country. I gave thanks to my ancestors and to everyone who have fought for the freedoms I enjoy. I hope everyone enjoyed a great 4th of July weekend. Remember to stop by The Love Channel next Sunday when the #ChooseLOVE t-shirts will be available. They make for a great workout tee.

Comments

Popular Posts