#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 17 - Wear To Work #OOTD

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It's day 17 of the #ChooseLOVE Campaign and I was thinking of some cute ways to wear the #ChooseLOVE shirt for work.

Most of the time I work from home, but every now and again I may need to meet someone for lunch, be it for my day job or for meeting someone for the blog. It's nice to wear my #ChooseLOVE t-shirt and to have the opportunity to share what the t-shirt is about if someone asks. I had to think about my comings and goings and what I typically have to do before I even decided to do the campaign for which I will wear the #ChooseLOVE t-shirt for all 95 days of summer. It all worked out in my head and so for so good with business meetings I have attended since the campaign started.

The #OOTD that I decided on for today was the #ChooseLOVE t-shirt, a brown print skirt and nude pumps, accessorized with one of my favorite necklaces from Cristina Tamames and a my favorite purse right now, a wooden, tribal print clutch from Go Fish.

Stay tuned for more ideas on how you can wear your #ChooseLOVE t-shirt available this Sunday, July 12. I'm so excited to see you wear your #ChooseLOVE t-shirts this summer. Let's make love fashionable.






Comments

Popular Posts