#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 24 - Red, White and Blue and Love for You

Tuesday, July 14, 2015  

I have some extra love for you guys today. It's official, the #ChooseLOVE t-shirts are ready for sale. I have had so much fun wearing my #ChooseLOVE t-shirts this summer. I even did a little shopping this weekend for some upcoming events and I brought items to go with my #ChooseLOVE t-shirt. You can get yours here.

And on the last leg of the #ChooseLOVE campaign I am so excited to see how everyone styles their very own #ChooseLOVE t-shirt. I know it is going to be so much fun and there will surely be prizes.

Check out my #ChooseLOVE looks to date on the #ChooseLOVE link. And stay tuned. I'm giving myself a H2T, head to toe makeover for fall and can't wait to share my look alongside the #95DaysofSummer #ChooseLOVE t-shirts looks.

Comments

Popular Posts