#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 25 - Feathers and Fringe and Drum Roll Please

https://www.booster.com/thelovechannelwithtyswint
Wednesday, July 15
I'm so super excited. The first fundraiser for The Love Channel with Ty Swint is LIVE! We have 30 days to sale 50+ #ChooseLOVE T-Shirts. The funds raised will help me complete my first acoustic EP. Yea!!! Plus 20% of the profits will go to the Nashville chapter of Musicians On Call. ANNND, I recently learned that Atlanta is starting a chapter of Musicians On Call. Another huge yea! Any t-shirt sales over 50 I would love to share 20% of those sales with the Atlanta chapter. I'm just too excited. I'm a huge believer in the healing power of music and look forward to doing even more when it comes to such organizations that use music for healing and love. It is my prayer that my hometown of Chattanooga will start a chapter of Musicians On Call soon. Who knows, I might just have to spearhead that venture in the future.

Be sure to head on over to booster.com and purchase your t-shirt today. T-shirts should arrive 10 days after the campaign ends meaning everyone should have their t-shirts by Friday, August 28. Then you can join me for the remaining #95DaysofSummerLove by wearing your #ChooseLOVE t-shirt and uploading your photos to your social media and also The Love Channel with Ty Swint social media platforms. I will send gentle reminders to use the hashtags #ChooseLOVE and #95DaysofSummerLove when you upload your photos of how you style your #ChooseLOVE t-shirt. Plus when you share the news with family and friends to purchase their shirts, feel free to hashtag away.

Thank you all so much in advance for your love and support on this journey of love.

Shop Similar Look 

Comments

Popular Posts