Nordstrom Anniversary Sale



The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has started early for card holders who can now enjoy savings on brand-new fall styles at discounted prices. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens up to everyone next Friday, July 17 and continues through August 3.

I've taken a sneak peak and there are some really cute pieces to purchase. I'm loving the 70's boho inspired looks for this fall. The 70's has always been my favorite fashion decade. When I think 70's boho chic, I think about my mom, Nicole Richie and the ultimate boho babe Rachel Zoe. Rachel does the 70's and boho style so well.

I'm looking forward to scooping up some more fringe. I'm a sucker for all things fringe. I love a big fringe boho bag, fringe jacket and a pair of fringe boots. Not all at once, but you know, as an accessory to add to a simple outfit.

A floppy hat and long tassel necklace are other favorites of mind that can quickly and simply take an outfit to boho babe, 70's status.

Cheers to plenty of shopping.

Comments

Popular Posts