#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 42 - It's My Birthday!!! :)

Saturday, August 1

When it comes to celebrating the blessing of another year, yes please. I absolutely love birthdays. Day 42 of the #ChooseLOVECampaign involved a bit of celebrating my B-DAAAAYYYYY!!!! {In my Oprah Winfrey voice}

I enjoyed a super yummy Sex In The City martini at Einstein's in Atlanta. I'm a lightweight so I shared a second martini, it was called Vogue. They were both so good, but Vogue was my favorite. I also enjoyed the salt & pepper calamari. Oh my goodness, I really enjoyed the thai chili pesto and the breading used on the calamari was so good I ate just the breading after all of the calamari was gone. And the sausage duo had me singing a song about how delicious it was. It was spicy. The calamari was spicy too. I like spicy, so I really enjoyed them both. I ended it all with a cupcake. I wanted to try the red velvet, but they were out. The vanilla with buttercream however did not disappoint.

I will tell you what, sitting out on the patio was perfect. The wind made my favorite city of Atlanta feel like another one of my favorite cities, Miami. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. The service was awesome and the DJ was playing all of my favorite songs. Woot! Woot! I was loving the music so much I had to let the DJ know just how much I enjoyed his set. I danced in my seat the entire time. Perhaps I should have gotten up to get my dance on. :)


Comments

Popular Posts