#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 43 - Vacation and Sleeping In Teepees

Sunday, August 2

Today, day 43 of the #ChooseLOVE Campaign was pretty much an extension of yesterday. I promised myself I would do some things that I had not done in a long time. Yesterday it was sleeping in and catching up on sleep. Today my little gift to myself was going to the movies. I remember that the last movie that I saw was André 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in 'Jimi: All Is By My Side'. That was on DVD. The last movie I saw at a movie theater, I do not know. So that was my little treat for today.

The movie I saw was 'Vacation'. It was pretty good. I even cried a little from a bit of laughter. I love those gut busting, tear in my eye laughter. And I also made a mental vacation in my head, adding a few more items to my must do list. One is sleeping in teepees. I think I'll start a bohemian dream list. Coachella next year, sleeping in teepees, yes please.

Comments

Popular Posts