#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 45 - Relax, Relate, Release

Tuesday, August 4

Day 45 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign was a day to relax, relate and release. As much as I love my day job, I still counted the hours til time to get off. I had promised myself that I would light a candle and take a nice sea salt bath. Last minute I decided, hey, why not body brush too.

Since I put coffee behind me the day before, I figured starting to gently detox would be an excellent way to show myself a little extra love. I even detoxed a little from TV and the internet. My greatest of apologies for being behind on my posts. Sometimes you've just got to do it, disconnect, turn the world off.

I must share, it helped, however there is just so much heartbreaking news in our world. I'm in constant prayer. While I released many of my personal and the world's problems to God, for me that only means that I asked Him what is my part, what should I and what can I do. I just enjoy so much of this beautiful world of ours. I believe I must be active in keeping her and us, the people who occupy her, safe, peaceful and loving. What's the saying? "Activism is the rent I play for living on this planet."

Humbly with Love,
Ty



Comments

Popular Posts