#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 46 - Working Day And Night And That Progressive Commercial

Wednesday, August 5

Day 46 of the #ChooseLOVE Campaign had me laughing at myself and thinking, "Ooh wee, I'm working, working, working, day and night. Ooh ahh." You know Michael Jackson's song from one of the best albums of all time, 'Off The Wall'. The part that had me laughing was thinking about that Progressive Commercial where the girl talks about her blog and the guy states that all she's doing is taking pictures of herself in the mirror, lol :) "Well it's a fashion blog Todd." Oh my goodness, too funny. I have felt that all I have done is take photos of myself this week working at my desk. Hey, it's pretty much all I have done this week, work at my desk. And yep, day and night. It's been a week of
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour break and then 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. And this is for my day job. Then I go on to spend some time with The Love Channel. The cool part is, right now I wouldn't have it any other way. Well, so I say. If I won lottery tomorrow I would have to give a two week notice to my job, get someone all trained up for them and then it would be 100% The Love Channel and focusing on my music. But since I haven't even played lotto, I suppose there is no chance at winning and my day job keeps the bills paid, so hey. Plus I'm learning a lot that I will start to apply to my blog. So while I'm working, working, working day and night, I'm loving it.

The 8 to 10 hour sleeper that I am is always looking to catch up on sleep and I'll do that this weekend. Gotta try to keep those bags away. That's bags under my eyes that I'm talking about. The only bags I want to carry are bags to travel somewhere, shopping bags with some super cute shoes and clothes in them or bags of food so I can cook up some delicious meals.

It's been a slow week for the blog, however I hope you guys will hang in there with me. Stay tuned because more is definitely coming.

Oh and here's that commercial. It cracks me up. :)

Comments

Popular Posts