#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 48 - Looking Around

Friday, August 7

Day 48 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign was a super fun day to get out and about to look around. So what was I looking around for? Oh, just a couple of places to do a photo shoot for the #ChooseLOVE campaign.

Since I knew I would have to get up super early, I decided to stay close to home base. So I drove to Marietta Square. I was just there on Thursday, however due to the rain, I didn't get a chance to check things out the way I wanted. Going back on Friday was cool with me. I love getting out into the sun.

So here are a couple of the spots I chose for Saturday's photo shoot. I'm excited to share the photos with you guys. And I'm also excited that people shared that they liked the #ChooseLOVE t-shirt. I like to give gentle reminders, therefore I don't push my message of love on anyone, but I'm always happy when they ask and it gives me an opportunity to share The Love Channel's business card and to share that I'm wearing the #ChooseLOVE t-shirt for the #95DaysofSummer as a reminder to #ChooseLOVE each and every day.


Comments

Popular Posts