#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 54 - Blushing Heart

Thursday, August 13

Oh my blushing and happy, happy heart. In my photo I am smiling, however as I write about last night, I can't help but cry. The love and support I have received from you guys just makes me so happy. The words you left on the Booster campaign gives me so much hope. It just feels so good that you get what I am trying to do and where I am going. And it's so awesome that you too believe that we need more love in the world and that you seek, like me, gentle ways to remind the world of just that. There is so much being placed on heart and so much that I want to do to share more love with the world. I know it seems so simple to talk about music and how it brings us together as one. And to talk about fashion as a universal language of love? I know that seems so simple, but I've heard it happen (I ear hustle a lot) and I've been apart of a conversation that started out talking about a purse and a pair of shoes with a stranger to talking about Trayvon Martin, Charlie Hebdo and so many other heartbreaking events that had taken place in our world. Once while visiting Paris, my hosts, friend and I talked some serious world issues over food and wine and music. And while we did not agree on every topic, we still laughed and danced and ate together throughout our visit and left with hugs, me with a dress given to me from my sweet female host and while I can not say for sure, I like to think that we walked away with a better understanding of each others cultures.

I have to be honest, I don't 100% know where this blog will go, however the decision I made in the beginning will remain the same. I knew if I were going to do a blog that it would have to somehow be about love. I'm still praying and pondering on a lot of things from personal goals to the things God will have me to do. I just have to thank you again so much for your words. They make me feel as if I am going in the right direction. A million times, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Humbly with Love,
Ty

P.S. Last night I relaxed a read one of my favorite publications, Blush. I just wanted to share if ever you're in the Chattanooga area, it is an excellent read to pick up and they are also online.  


Comments

Popular Posts