#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 55 - Oh my goodness I pulled a Mary

Friday, August 14

Oh my goodness. I pulled a good ole Mary. :) What's a Mary you ask? That's when you get your thumb in every single photo. LOL. And that's what my granny, whose name is Mary, used to do in every photo. And we, her grand babies, give her the hardest time about it. Jokingly of course.

On day 55 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign I was all too excited to get out and to get some "fresh" ATL air. I snapped a few photos to share and for some reason, I managed to get my finger in every single photo. I'm not sure what that was about. Could it be on the DNA chain? LOL. I'm kidding, but could it? I know my granny and I both love to take photos. So I definitely get that from her, my mom and both of my dads. Thinking of both of my dads I guess you could say perhaps it is not hereditary. I'm rambling really. I think a long work week can do that to ya. So with that thought I will wish everyone a great weekend filled with happiness and lots and lots of love.

Comments

Popular Posts