#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 57 - Thank You :)

Sunday, August 16

On day 57 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign I just want to share a big, huge thank you to everyone for following The Love Channel with Ty Swint. :) We've reached 300 LIKES on Facebook. Yea! Thank you also for following along on this journey here on the blog, on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Google+. I think we may be joining Snapchat soon.

There are so many ways to reach people. I just think it is all so amazing. I wish everyone the best on their journey's as well. I am looking forward to following along with so many of you and also looking forward to doing some shopping soon and working with some of you soon also. Cheers to living the life of your dreams, to making every moment magic and to love.

Comments

Popular Posts