Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo & Luke Bryan Duet

The smile on my face is just so big right now. I have been smiling for the entire 3:27 minutes, seconds of this video. Jason Derulo and Luke Bryan are just too darn cute as they sing their butts off. And they appear to be having so much fun. Oh my gosh. This is that music thing that I'm talking about. You know, music being that universal language of love. It really does bring us together or at least it can. But anywho, enough of that. These guys are just great and I love this duet of Derulo's 'Want To Want Me'. And I've gotta learn more about this Smule business. Their motto, "connecting the world through music". I love it.


I hope everyone is enjoying a great start to your week. Happy Monday and I would love to hear what you think about Jason Derulo and Luke Bryan's duet.

Comments

Popular Posts