#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 77 - Music Festival Shopping

Saturday, September 5

Day 77 of the #ChooseLOVE Campaign I did a little Music Festival Shopping. When I think music festivals I tend to think spring time. I forget how many great music festivals take place during the Fall. Once I thought about it, I reminded myself that I did see Janelle Monae at a Fall festival, The Westobou Festival in Augusta, Georgia. I wish I could make that one this year. Although I won't make the Westobou Festival, there are so many great music festivals taking place in my currently stationed place, Atlanta, Georgia. I hope to catch them all. And just in case I do get to attend them, I wanted to be prepared with some cute and comfy, stand on my feet all day and night, dancing to music festival fashion.

Stay tuned. I'm excited to share the super cute items I found during my music festival shopping experience.

Comments

Popular Posts