#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 80 - I Just Called To Say I Love You


On day 80 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign, I went home and as I was heading back to Georgia, I thought about the sweet phone calls and visits of the day. My first call was to my granny to let her know I was in town and that I was headed over for a visit. I also had to make sure that my granny was at home. She is an 84 year old cancer survivor and I tell you what, she probably go just as much as I do. I definitely got some of my wanderlust spirit from her. We both joke that as soon as someone says "let's", we comment with a quick "go" and no one ever has to ask us twice about going anywhere. Our bags are always packed.

My second call was to my mom and dad to see if they wanted to ride to granny's with me. My mom was gone and my dad said sure. So I picked up my dad and on the way we stopped by the library. My dad knows that the library is my mom's spot. She's an avid reader who loves a good book and who also enjoys getting on a computer there

My mom joined us a bit later at my granny's. We enjoyed coffee, something my family is known to do even in 100 degree plus weather. And I'm talking hot coffee. We also enjoyed none stop conversation for about a good 90 minutes. Anyone who knows me, but come to know me better are often surprised at how much I can talk. I'm typically quiet and a pretty good listener. I'm a little shy actually. However when I am around my family I talk a lot and I talk in surround sound. That's what I've been told.

My last call of the day was the shortest, however the sweetest. A family member recently moved back home which can be a tough move. I just had to call to let them know they were on my mind and to share that I Just Called To Say I Love You.



See Similar Fashion Below


 


Comments

Popular Posts