#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 82 - Love and Coffee

Thursday, September 10

Today on Day 82 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign I did one of my favorite things, grocery shopping. :) And I love when the grocer has little treats. Today's treat was coffee for only .25 cents. And not only is it .25 cents for just today, but throughout the rest of September. If you love coffee as much as I do, this is pretty exciting stuff. And today they also offered little bit sized brownies. Yum! It is these little things that makes me so happy. Plus the proceeds from the coffee goes to Master Gardener. I'm not sure if they are doing this at all of the Whole Foods world wide and giving to various local organizations. However it is definitely taking place at the Cobb Harry's Whole Foods Market. Coffee lovers, enjoy.


Comments

Popular Posts