#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 86 - Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture

Monday, September 14

Yesterday was a super cool and long day of work, work, work which meant lots of music. I'm still singing Outkast's "Hey Ya!" It was on heavy rotation along with a lot more Outkast music.

I took a little "be silly" break to capture some photos and just to get up from my desk to move around. There's something about making silly faces that's just too funny and fun. I adore making silly faces with my little nieces and nephews. Kids are the best at making fun out of absolutely nothing. As I thought about that, I was thinking how cool it would be to actually have film for my polaroid camera so I can show my little ones how we took photos "back in the day". Plus I think they would get such a kick out of having their silly face photos right away by shaking the film like a polaroid picture as the film slowly develops and then voila, a photo. :)






Comments

Popular Posts