Ray's On The River

There are a few places I think of when friends come to town and want to do brunch. My first share with them is Ray's on the River. It sits along the Chattahoochee River and offers lovely views of a beautifully landscaped vision of nature.

I recently visited after allowing about 7, maybe 8 years to past and immediately noticed the renovations. It has always been beautiful and is just as gorgeous now.

The service was excellent. I'm one to get excited when the server pulls out the bread crumb tool and keeps a well manicured table, lol :) It really makes me happy. As does the bottomless $12 mimosas. I did not have much of either, however what I did have was all very good. There was plenty of seafood. Lots of options for both breakfast and lunch items. The carving station was probably my favorite. The beef was so tender and the flavor was so good. I'll have to pace myself the next visit and enjoy a little bit more of the many offerings.
 {Drink Menu}




Comments

Popular Posts