Tuesday Touch of Boho - Free People Multistrand Necklace

I absolutely love the carefree feeling of  a simple, flowing dress. And even more, I love adding a touch of boho. A touch of boho for me means adding little trinkets like a turquoise ring, perhaps a single necklace or even a multi strand necklace if it's not too fussy, lots of bangles or a chunky bracelet, perhaps a floppy or brimmed hat.

For this Tuesday's Touch of Boho I added ASOS's Old Festival Stone Ring and Boho Stone Cuff Bracelet. I think that was a good place to stop, but sometimes I can't help myself. I like to pile the jewelry on. I guess it's not so much of a touch then, ha ha. :) So I decided to forgo the the ring and bracelet and considered another touch of boho, a multi strand necklace from Free People. What's your favorite touch of boho look, the multi strand necklace or bracelet and ring combo?
Outfit Details: Black Dress (Thrift Store Find) Similar here or here ~ Multi strand necklace (Free People) Similar here or here ~ Ring (ASOS) Similar here or here ~ Bracelet (ASOS) Similar here or here

Comments

Popular Posts