Fashion Art - Red, White and Blue

http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=476596303&pid=uid9921-26194089-92
O.k. How cute and how much fun is this red, white and blue Carven panelled printed A-line dress? And how much fun would it be to wear it to London tea party, New York fashion event orrrrr, just maybe to an event, lunch, dinner or museum event at the upcoming Art Basel Miami. I think super cute. Especially paired with the Stella McCartney shoes I've been digging for about 2 weeks now. And if the cool weather calls for it, a wool fedora with an up do held together with a small hint of a silver star pendant, oh my goodness. I would LOVE to wear this look. It makes me think about "Groove Is In The Heart" by Dee-Lite and a party on South Beach. :)

Details: Fedora/Hat - Dress - Shoes 




Comments

Popular Posts