Fashion Friday - Music and Fashion

http://www.nastygal.com/shoes/shoe-cult-meari-knee-high-boot?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_content=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_term=15&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-.rYuJKrrim0oEw.BAlTOgw



I adore this pattern split black dress. It's an excellent go to piece for pretty much every thing. Running to the store, grabbing coffee or lunch with a friend, running to the post office, picking up the dry cleaning and it also looks comfy and easy enough to slip in and out of when shopping for and trying on clothes. All in the flat boots of course.

And to transition to night for drinks with a date or the girls, dinner, going to a museum in the heeled boots would be excellent, carrying the fringe bag as a clutch by night and a cross body bag by day.

The song that comes to mind when I think about this day to night outfit is Michael Jackson's "Working Day and Night".



This Allflower Crochet Chiffon Maxi Dress was love at first site. Right away, I thought I would love to have it when I do my first concert performance. Please go on sale. :) And the boots, oh my goodness, LOVE.

One of the songs I'm working on is called Eternity. White just reminds me of marriage and you know, that something that is to last for an eternity. And the overall boho feel of the dress looks so ethereal. This style of dress always puts me in the mind of Stevie Nicks. The first song that came to mind when I saw this dress was Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide". It's such a beautiful, emotionally raw song.

Well, I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older too

Comments

Popular Posts