What TLC Loves About The Balmain x H&M Collection

http://www.vogue.com/13360398/balmain-hm-collaboration-collection-looks/
What The Love Channel is absolutely loving about the Balmain x H&M Collection is the decadence. Every piece just looks so lush, like something you'd want to touch and be playful in, you know a little flirty, coy, yet still holding all of the power.

Each piece speaks to a feminine power in fabrics such as velvet and silk. They remind me of photos I have seen of Jerry Hall in silk trousers, yet with the tampering at the leg much like a MC Hammer pant. I imagine the movement in the pants being soft and pretty and not so Hammer like. :) Unless you're Cameron Diaz who I think can pull off being soft and pretty while doing the Hammer dance.

The Balmain x H&M collection is definitely bold. As I looked through the collection and felt a tinge of the 70's, I mostly felt the 80's with shoulder pads which put me in the mind of the women I saw on Dynasty; Joan Collins, Dianne Carrol and Linda Evans.

My favorite color combinations from the collection are the black and gold and then the red and pink. They're just so rich and bold and again decadent. While I have never been to the Versace House or Palace of Versailles, I imagine their interiors are just as rich as the fabrics and prints of the Balmain x H&M Collection. See more of the pieces due out November 6 at H&M by clicking on any of the photos.

http://www.vogue.com/13360398/balmain-hm-collaboration-collection-looks/
http://www.vogue.com/13360398/balmain-hm-collaboration-collection-looks/

Comments

Popular Posts