10 Things To Do That Are So Miami

You guys, I can not tell you how excited I am that #ABFF will be back in Miami next year for its film festival and also for it's 20 year anniversary. I've only attended the festival in New York once. It was this year actually. And on two to three other occasions I attended the American Black Film Festival on Miami Beach. Each time was absolutely wonderful. Everything was so well organized each and every time. And although I was there to enjoy films and South Beach, the networking was awesome. For me the networking was so great because I just love to listen to people talk about their dreams and passions. And when I had the opportunity to talk a bit with a movie actor or director, it was cool to hear them share what inspired their film. I've never attended the awards ceremony which I must make a must-do next year.

In celebration of the #ABFF 20 year anniversary and my enthusiasm over it being back in Miami, I would love to share with you some of my favorite things to do on Miami Beach that I think are #SoMiami. The American Black Film Festival takes place June 15 - 19, 2016. Be sure to check out the exciting line ups, the host hotel and stay up to date on all of the #ABFF announcements via their website at www.abff.com

1. First stop: The Delano for its beauty, the first mojito of the trip and a lobster roll
2. Walk or bike ride Lincoln Mall
3. Visit Books and Books
4. Enjoy pizza at Pizza Rustica
5. Savor some BBQ wings and a drink at Mango's Tropical Cafe
6. Relax and indulge in a spa treatment at Lapis Spa
7. Devour {yes devour :)} a plate of Mojito Fries at Mondrian Hotel
8. Enjoy a big margarita and super yummy food at Oh Mexico
9. Enjoy a night at The Shore Club
10. Relax on South Beach

{Click each favorite thing to do in Miami for more tips and photos. Plus see some of the amazing film directors, up and coming actors and celebrities from past #ABFF by clicking here.}

Comments

Popular Posts