Love Lockdown

http://www.thecorner.com/us/women/ankle-boots_cod44908986ap.html?utm_campaign=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_content=10&utm_medium=affiliazione&utm_source=linkshare_us&tp=40548
I simply adore this pair of Sophia Webster ankle boots. At first site I thought that they were not Sophia Webster shoes. I'm so used to seeing a certain aesthetic {for a lack of a better word} from her collections; bright colors and those beautiful butterflies. However, I'm just so in love with this look, especially that heel. Yummy.

My mind went in so many directions with a song and with a look. Since this shoe was kind of unexpected my mind went to a song and look that might also be considered a bit unexpected.

The song that came to mind was Glass Animal's rendition of Kanye West's "Love Lockdown". It's so sexy. And I really love how they slowed it down just a bit more making it totally sensual to me. The song and shoe made me think of a sleek and sexy dress that grabs the attention of onlookers when you walk in a room. The boot reminds me of 80's rockers from London which I thought would be perfectly paired with a hot, fitted leather jacket. The look just puts me in the mind of the song. It's smooth and sexy with bass fitting for this super hot boot. The simplicity of the dress makes it hotter, especially after it is revealed when the leather jacket is removed. It's like you don't know what to expect of the woman wearing it all, but you know you're going to have a great time.

Comments

Popular Posts