#MyABFFStory

#ABFF is headed back to the beach, South Beach, for their 20 year anniversary. I am too excited. Each year that I have attended has been absolutely wonderful. I shared some of my favorite things to do when I visit South Beach here and below I share some of my memories in photos from past American Black Film Festivals held on Miami Beach.

I love so much seeing films from indie artists and meeting directors, actors and others so passionate about their craft and the stories they wish to share. I can not wait for next year's #ABFF.

{Observing An Interview With Sanaa Lathan}
{Observing An Interview with Michael Jai White}
{With The Beautiful Ladies Of Mississippi Damned}
{With Tamara Tunie of Law N Order and My Fav Movie Devil's Advocate}
{With The Legendary Mr. Don King}
{With Director of Black November, Jeta Amata}
{Hanging with Friends Discussing Films and More}

Popular Posts