Lady In Red

Hello, hello. It's Wednesday which means Friday is almost here. Woot! Woot! I'm guessing for most of us that means a good thing and that we all have the weekend off. This weekend I'm looking forward to going out for a minute or two, for drinks, people watching and a little bit of dancing.

So, I've been on a quest to add more color to my wardrobe. I tried on a few things over the weekend and moved them upfront in my closet. This way I'll be more apt to pull those items first instead of my typical white, black, gray and beige clothing.
This journey to add more color started last month when I pulled my go to black dress, black boots and white leather jacket for a last minute dinner decision. I kind of noticed that even though I have more colors in my closet, for some reason I always go to the same black, white, etc. 

I kind of exaggerated my first look as just as introductory look. However looking at it a couple of times, I figured why not wear it out. I would definitely wear it to the museum, especially an art exhibit or reception.

Depending on where I go this weekend, the plan is to wear this red body suit with brocade skirt, tights and heels. I have a long leather jacket that I can throw on with a scarf and I'm out the door.

I love the flexibility of a body suit and think they are a great way to add color to your wardrobe. Plus they can easily and cutely be worn with short skirts, long skirts, pants and jeans. I'm definitely going to get a velvet one. Plus I've seen some with sheer panels that are super cute.

I hope you guys come back over to The Love Channel tomorrow as I share another look in my quest to add more color to my wardrobe. Plus the entire outfit includes all thrift store finds. I love thrift store shopping. :) And I also love a great fashion find like some of the body suits below.

Stay Tuned
Ty
 



Popular Posts