Music Monday - Grammy Nominations 2016

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/6785974/grammy-nominations-2016-full-list?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking%20News&utm_term=biz_breakingnews
It has been an exciting day in music with the announcement of The Grammy's nominees.  Congratulations to everyone. Kendrick Lamar with 11 nominations, wow! That is awesome. The first time I took note of Kendrick Lamar's music was during his performance at the 2014 Grammy Awards Show with Imagine Dragons. I love when genres collaborate together. And their performance together was so high energy and just wow, awesome.

And kudos to Taylor Swift and The Weeknd on their 7 nominations. I have been singing Swift's music all year. :) Blank Space I just love and think it is so cleverly written. Bad Blood I love the song and video, plus I adore Mariska Hargitay and her appearance in the video. And how about this, my dad referenced "Shake It Off" this year. I was like, "Dad, what do you know about "Shake It Off" and haters?" LOL
I just thought that was the cutest thing and hey, that's music for you, no age limits, no gender, no boundaries, just good ole music.

And The Weeknd gave me two of my favorite songs this year with "Earned It" and "Can't Feel My Face". They are both the perfect club songs. At least I know they always get me on the dance floor.

Another congratulations an dgood luck to everyone. I can not wait to see who will take home a Grammy or two or three. The Grammy's will air live on Monday, February 15, 2016. You can see the full the list of nominees here. So who do you want to see take home a Grammy or two?

Popular Posts