Orange Crush

I'm really crushing on my thrift store finds. The black and gray dress I found at Value Village, a thrift store in many cities that has a half off clothing sale the last Wednesday of each month. I scored the dress for only $2.50 last month. I also found my shoes at the same thrift store last month. The shoes aren't part of the half off sale unless noted with special markings. While I didn't get my shoes at half off, they we're still only $6.50. And my bag. Oh, she's just so cute to me. I bought it at a thrift store in Huntsville, Alabama back in May for only $5. When I came across the dress I knew instantly I would add the orange purse and when I saw the shoes and they were in my size, the angels sang. :) They were the perfect find as I continue to add more color to my wardrobe. Check out the first two looks in the 5 Ways To Add A Splash Of Color To Your Wardrobe series here and here. And check out similar looks below.
 

Popular Posts