Red Pumps

This week has been pretty exciting. I gave myself a bit of a challenge to add more color to my wardrobe and so far so good. And even better, for the most part, it has been with items I already had in the closet. I just had to remind myself that they were there. Plus planning in advance how I may put things together helped. You know how when you're in a rush, sometimes you go to the familiar. That's me. It hasn't been the busiest week, however it's been busy enough to where I know I would have done just that.

Another thing that helped me is that I moved the items that I wear often to the back of my closet and moved those less worn items to the front. I want to say that I read somewhere that we wear 20% of what's in our closet. I'm not sure about ya'll, but that sounds about right for me. :) But in my effort to add more color to my wardrobe, I'll also increase what I wear from my closet.

Today it was my red pumps with flare jeans and a black and white stripped shirt. I usually go for my cowgirl boots, a favorite pair of black heels or sneakers to wear with my flare jeans. But those shoes are all black so I figured why not add my red pumps.


Popular Posts