4th of July - Red, White and Blue Looks To Love


https://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/dresses/day/PRD~C4230/C4230.jsp?srcCode=AFFI00001&siteId=%2A2nGiS3mv0Y-fDpbZVE158C7tWjR%2FH8MNg
The 4th of July is next Monday. And rather you're going to a 4th of July barbecue, the pool or beach or out for an evening 4th of July dancing, the looks below are sure to fit wherever you may go this holiday season. 
For a barbecue, I'm a fan of the super cute and sexy silky blue shirt dress. I know when my friends and I get together a barbecue can easily turn into a night out of dancing or catching a comedy show or concert if someone we like is in town. For the barbecue I would pair the dress with a pair of sneakers, probably blue on blue for me, so I'd go with a pair of blue sneakers. And then to go dancing I'd throw on a pair white heels or jazz it up with a boho chic pair of red fringe heels

 What I love about all of these clothing pieces is that they can easily be mixed and matched and worn throughout the year. I even love a nice crisp white during winter months. And then there are the Guess Suede Fringe Mules. Oh, they were love at first site, but that love so quickly broke my heart because they are not available in my size. For a limited time they are only $39 and they were originally $139. I'm really so crushed right now. Sometimes when this happens I go on spree in efforts to find something similar when I discover those love at first site pieces. To anyone who loves them just as much as I do and they're in your size, number one I'm jealous and number I hope you enjoy them. They really are so cute. 

Happy 4th of July and happy shopping

Comments

Popular Posts