Summer Stripes, Sunnies and Tank

It's officially summer. Yea!!! :) Summer brings with it an energy of chasing the sun and a need for simplicity. While I absolutely love the 95 days of summer and try to get out to bask in the sun at every chance I get, it's also very hot. The summer heat leaves me wanting to keep my summer style as simple as possible.

One summer staple that I absolutely love is a cute tank top. I'm a big fan of charcoal gray, white, and beige tank tops. I think they go with pretty much anything and the colors are cool and soothing.

A super cute tank can be paired with a fitted skirt, jean skirt, long bohemian style flowing skirt, shorts and jeans. For a day look during my visit to Miami last month, I paired my tank top with a stripped fitted skirt and my Rachel Zoe style sunnies. Add a pair of sandals and I was out for the day and ready to enjoy some sun.



Here are some really cute similar pieces



Comments

  1. My fave kind of outfits for the summer. Thanks for the photos, I'm gonna have to get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black sandal slides and the striped skirt is a stunner too. What a beautiful outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look is exactly what i would wear. It's simple comfy and looks so good. I like it that not all skirts have to be so short, thet length suits for most of people and looks flatetring as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripes are always a good idea! I wore them a lot in spring. Great combination and the choice of pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with a classic tank to either dress up or dress down a summer outfit. Love those sunnies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic summer outfit! It's cool that you provided different variations and choices for similar looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this type of outfit. Very simple and can be dressed up out down just afd heels and blazer. Very cute. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful model, she and the photographer both seem very experienced. =) Lovely dress, too.
    Regards
    Crazyask.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so cute! Sometimes long sleeve dresses feel too sweet but I love this one with the edgy black lace.UpdateLand
    Deepwebsiteslinks.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts