Summer's Hottest and Most Romantic Top ❤

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=523637520&pid=uid9921-26194089-92
 {Photo: Forever21}

The hopeful romantic in me is always thinking of sweet, bohemian, flirty pieces to add to my closet. One such piece that I'm loving is this summer's hottest and most romantic top, the off the shoulder top. I love how they romantically hang off the shoulders, inviting a sweet kiss from your honey bunny.

When I first started to see the off the shoulder top, I immediately thought of a date in the park. Long, slow walks, holding hands, starring occasionally into one another eyes, stopping to enjoy an ice cream, and while waiting in line your honey bunny stands behind you, caressing your neck and then gives a sweet tender kiss to your shoulders. :)

Outside of all the lovely moments to be had in this sweet and sexy top, I love how versatile it is. The off the shoulder top looks super cute with shorts and sneakers, perfect for running errands or for a music festival or any event in the park. It would also look sweet with a bohemian style long skirt, simple and cute necklace paired with a dainty pair of earrings. And how cute would the off the shoulder top be with pair of jeans and heels for drinks out with the girls?

Happy Summer


Comments

Popular Posts