Little Black Dress And Nude Heels + The Schermerhorn Symphony Center


There's so much beauty in downtown Nashville. I love that you can experience a honky tonk on Broadway and turn a corner and there you have Nashville's Schermerhorn Symphony Center where you can enjoy classical music and more. One little black dress {on sale} can easily take you from the honky tonk experience to a night at the symphony all with a change of a pair of shoes. From Boots on Broadway to nude heels on 4th, a little black dress {on sale}can be super duper versatile.

I've yet to experience a honky tonk nor have I had the chance to enjoy a concert at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center. With so many great performances, I'm definitely going to have to enjoy a night out at the symphony and soon. The Schermerhorn Symphony Center has such a great upcoming line up. Take a look at the many great concerts taking place at Schermerhorn Symphony Center here.

 

{Photos By: @MissKayElle}

Comments

  1. Lovely footwear and I love your black dress, the image of the statue got me laughing though with the pose. And your sun shades rocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I just noticed the pose of the statue in detail. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, what a stunning selection of gorgeous black dresses. What girl could possibly resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania. A little black dress goes a long way. :)

      Delete
  3. I love a little black dress and nude heels combo it is gorgeous. Love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LBDs and especially with nude heels. Your dress looks absolutely beautiful and perfect for you - a bit too short for me though. You have found great options for both dresses and heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiina :) I keep looking at the fringe one thinking I need to add maybe one more LBD to my closet.

      Delete
  5. Love the idea of a black dress and nude heels. So simple, but I've never thought of it! Off to buy some nude heels now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently started pairing nude heels with pretty much everything. I would typically do black with black.

      Delete
  6. Every bady needs a little black dress its a definite must on my book.to bad i cant do heels...just never confortable with em on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemima, I agree a LBD is a great staple to have in the closet and no heels required. I love how dresses are being paired with shiny silver or gold oxfords and even some sneakers. Rock it your way. :)

      Delete
  7. I'm not really good into fashion but I can tell what is good from what is not... sexy and classy, i guess that is how I can perfectly describe what you are wearing here,.... you really look gorgeous with that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Nashville! You look gorgeous and I especially love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheena, I'm with you, I love Nashville. And thank you so much. :)

      Delete
  9. What a stunning collection! Great choice of photos, and I definitely love to see the LBD paired so well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts